Sunday, January 15, 2012

Turkish Delight: Churches

At first the only words in this post when I hit publish were: Here are some more of my pictures from Turkey.  I believe these are from our second class trip.  Then, I remembered for it to count as a post in the Ultimate Blog Challenge, the post had to at least have 100 words.  This is my attempt to reach that minimum.

I have many pictures from my time abroad in Turkey.  The photographs I took paired with my journal entries, serve as a document away.  If I forget where the photographs take place, I can look at my journal and remind myself of the location.  The same works in reverse.  If I forget what a place looks like after reading my journal, I can look at my photographs and remember where my fond memories took place.  So glad I did both. 

These photographs of churches will just be the first installment of my church collection.  I originally chose these three because they meshed well together, it wasn't until I took a closer look that I realized they were just  different views of the same church.  Ha, they should look cohesive, if not I should be worried.  




No comments:

Post a Comment