Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Quest for the Perfect Cheese Danish

Costco has a cherry and cheese Danish ring that is delicious. A flaky, tender dough, not too sweet frosting, and just the right amount of cheese.  Unfortunately, the ring has only 2 cheese danishes and  the rest are cherry.  Why do they always put the least amount of the best flavor?  The last time my grandfather bought this ring, I didn’t get the cheese danish, my grandma called dibs before I could eat it in the morning.

This has got me wondering whether I can find a cheese danish that is just as delicious.  I looked up the best cheese danishes in Queens bakeries.  I hope to find the perfect spot – affordable and either near my house or my job.  Ha, I know my last post was about how I am supposed to start eating healthier. Also, I’m supposed to be stacking for an apartment.  However, if this is my only splurge things should be alright.

Let the quest begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment