Monday, January 16, 2012

Finally Caught Up!

I finally caught up with the Ultimate Blog Challenge! It’s the sixteenth day and I am on my 16th post.  I wanted to write this post earlier but I was worn out from a long day at work.  Here’s to me keeping on schedule from now on.  Getting behind is such a pain.

I don’t have anything to write about food or photography today.  Just that I have been eating pretty unhealthy the past couple days and my body doesn’t like it.  I need to get back on track.  I must start sticking to my whole grains, whole fruit, and whole vegetables mantra.  This brings me back to my days at EATWISE where we tried to instill in the teens to increase their consumption of those three things.  Working there was a good time.

It’s funny how quickly the body can get used to healthy eating.  I didn’t even realize how well I had been eating until now when my body seems to be rejecting my huge consumption of fat.  Before this weekend, I had been feeling good and even noticed that one of jeans were a bit loose.   Now, I just feel bloated and gross.  I need to do better.  I think part of it is that I used to walk an hour a day, but now I have an unlimited because it is way too cold to walk.  Ha, did I just consider the positive effect exercising had on my life? 

I guess I did have something to say about food after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment