Monday, January 9, 2012

Photos of My Babies

Tomorrow should be a good day for my kindergarten class.  I decided it would be picture day.   I am finally settling in and want to make the classroom my own. What better way than to have pictures of the students up?

Originally, I was going to take the pictures myself.  Then, I thought it would be cool to get the kids involved.  I will have the students take the photos.  I am not sure if the children have used a film camera before, so this will be exciting for them.  They should love being in charge of their class photos.  I cannot wait to see how they take the lead and if they will make funny faces and poses.

Good thing I have all this color film to use up.   I did not know what to do with it, especially because I am not a fan of color photographs.  I am not sure if I want to finish my roll of film and start a fresh roll with the students or not.  I do not know if I have enough exposures left.  I guess I’ll see tomorrow.  I could just check now, but knowing me, I’ll wait until I’m heading out the door in the morning to grab my Holga.

Yes, I know the title of my post is misleading because there are no pictures.  Did you really think I’d exploit my babies and put a picture of them on the internet?  Not gonna happen.  However, it is about taking pictures of my students.  So, not exactly misleading.

I wonder if I can file an expense report for film processing…

No comments:

Post a Comment