Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Apologies

Ah, I've been neglecting this blog and I just started it.  Also, it seems like I've been mainly posting about food, when I promised I would write about my adventures in photography too.  Well, I haven't been taking pictures and exploring this hobby as I should.  I've gotten bogged down with working and sending out job apps.

Things will change this weekend when I hope to take pictures at a Step Show on Saturday.  I will be using my Holga and some color film.  Hopefully, I can capture all of the color and movements. Since this will be film, the photos won't be up immediately after the event.  If I don't make it to the show, I will go visit Occupy Wall Street and take pictures of the growing movement.

Non-food pics will be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment